Prostate cancer is a serious disease and faced by the males. Cancer affects the prostate slowly as compared to the other types of diseases. In case the patients are not getting proper treatment then it starts affecting the complete body. The prostate can be identified in the body with the help of screening. In case you want to learn more about prostate cancer screening in Singapore then focus on upcoming factors.
Stages of cancer
When it comes to the screening, then it is measured in four stages. The effect of cancer on the body is completely based on the stage of cancer.
- Stage 1 – a condition in which cancer is limited to the prostate area, and it becomes difficult to detect in the body then the cancer is at the first stage.
- Stage 2 – at this particular stage, it becomes easier to detect prostate in the body. The main thing about the stage is cancer grows quickly from stage 1 to stage 2.
- Stage 3 – if the cancer is not treated and reaches the stage 3 then it starts affecting other parts. Now the prostate cancer starts flourishing in the surrounded tissues.
- Stage 4 – here, the prostate cancer is increased and affects the lymph nodes, rectum and potentially bones.
These are the four stage of cancer in which it increases its approach to numerous other things in the body. The individuals are required to take proper treatment by which they can stop at initial stages and reduce the chances for more issues.
Symptoms of prostate cancer
As we discussed above, in the first stage of cancer it is not easy to detect in the body. Here, the individuals are required to focus on the symptoms properly. Following are some symptoms –
- Frequent urination
- Blood in semen or urine
- Pain during ejaculation
- Pain or difficulty during urination
- Erection dysfunction
- Stiffness or pain in the lower part of the back
In case you are facing one of these issues in routine life then try to consult with a specialist quickly. It can help you in getting perfect information about these things and the best possible solution.
Way to reduce prostate cancer’s chances
Everyone is trying identifying that how to reduce the chance of prostate cancer or decrease its effects. For such a task, the individuals need to be focused on their diet. Following things can help you in all these things.
- Reduce the consumption diary and meat
- Consider whole grains
- Increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits
- Consider food which is rich in omega-3s
- Consume less refined carbohydrate
With all these things you should try to do lots of practice. You should learn more about prostate cancer screening in Singapore. It is the only way which can help you in measuring or getting information about the prostate cancer. If you want to get proper results about the cancer test, then consider the best service providing source. The online sources can help you in getting knowledge about the service providers easily.