Hair removal methods such as shaving and waxing are effective but may not offer lasting results because your hair grows back after a short while. However, with the revolution in technology at Gago Wellness, there are advanced methods for hair reduction in Brighton, including laser hair removal. This process is minimally invasive, fast, and comfortable.
What is Forever Bare BBL?
Forever Bare BBL is an advanced hair removal procedure that involves the use of laser and broadband light to remove unwanted hair from different parts of your body, including underarms, bikini lines, chin, legs, and upper lip. You should, however, avoid using this method on areas close to your eyes, like your eyebrows. You will require several treatments for successful results. Certain factors like your hair and skin color may also affect the results of the procedure. Laser hair removal works best for people with light skin and dark hair.
Preparation for Forever Bare BBL
It is essential to consult with your doctor at Gago Wellness before undergoing the process. Your clinician may not recommend this hair removal method for you if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Other factors may affect your eligibility for laser treatment, including:
Your doctor may take pictures to be used for assessment after the procedure and may require you to prepare for treatment by observing several instructions that include:
- Avoid exposing your skin to sunlight to prevent getting a tan on your skin.
- Do not use other hair removal methods, including tweezing, plucking, waxing, threading, or use of depilatories.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications such as aspirin.
- You may shave the surface of your skin a day before treatment.
Laser hair removal procedure
Your doctor will press a laser beam device through your skin to a single hair follicle. This produces light and pulses of cool air on the surface of the device that penetrates the surface of your skin down to hair follicles. You may experience slight discomfort during the procedure. In case of skin reaction after the process, your clinician will apply steroid cream on your skin. Treatment takes approximately 30 minutes to one hour, depending on the size of the skin being treated. You may require up to six treatments for successful results.
Redness and slight itching may occur on your skin after treatment which may decrease after several hours. You may apply a cool compress to the treated area to ease discomfort. Your doctor may recommend over-the-counter drugs to relieve pain. Laser hair removal has no downtime, and you may resume your day-to-day activities after treatment.
Post care instructions
- Avoid peeling skin on your treated area because this may cause scarring.
- Do not apply makeup during the first 24 hours after the process.
- Wear loose clothes to avoid exerting pressure on the treated area.
- Avoid vigorous activities that may induce sweating.
- Do not soak in hot baths, and avoid swimming in a pool with chlorine water.
- Avoid other hair removal processes such as tweezing and waxing in between treatments.
For further inquiries on laser hair removal, reserve a session with your specialist at Gago Wellness for treatment and get rid of unwanted hair.