Neurology Center for Epilepsy and Seizures – Neurology Specialists Located in Marlboro Township, NJ
The Neurology Center for Epilepsy and Seizures in Marlboro Township, NJ, is a distinguished practice for individuals with the most complex neurological conditions. Dr. Amor Mehta, MD, and his team provide beyond the standard care and help their patients get the answers they need and inspire them to live their fullest lives.
The experts at the practice specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide range of neurological disorders. Their expertise includes chronic and acute conditions of the muscles, peripheral nerves, spinal cord, and brain. The neurologists at the facility combine their expertise with compassion and cutting-edge technology to provide exceptional care for various neurological disorders.
Why choose Dr. Mehta and his team?
Individuals in Marlboro Township and beyond choose the team at this facility for their neurology services because of their:
- Proficiency: Their board-certified specialists are at the front line of neurological care, with a focus on innovative research, academic accomplishment, and clinical excellence. Being board-certified means that the specialists at the practice are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of various complex and rare neurological problems.
- Team approach: At this facility, specialists with advanced training in various fields combine their knowledge to create a personalized treatment plan that suits your needs. Your team of care can include rehabilitation and physical medicine physicians, neurologists, and other specialists, all pooling their knowledge to offer the best possible care.
- Specialized treatment and diagnostic plans: The disease-specialized programs at the facility provide specialized care and continuous support for various neurological issues.
- Novel treatment options: To sustain the services offered by the facility, the providers offer the latest innovations in neurosurgery. Some of their therapies effectively treat neurological disorders and tumors without incisions or prolonged hospital stays. Their team provides a novel and minimally-invasive treatment options for epilepsy, movement disorders, and stroke.
Beyond professional care for seizures and epilepsy, patients can also get expert care for headaches, vertigo, traumatic brain injuries, and concussions. Patients who are concerned about the loss of memory – whether as a result of dementia or another medical condition – can also count on Dr. Mehta and his team to provide compassionate care.
Neurological problems they treat
Dr. Mehta and his team offer comprehensive examination, diagnosis, and treatment services for several neurological conditions, including:
- Brain injury
- Brain tumors
- Neuromuscular disorders such as ALS, or Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Movement disorders, including essential tremor and Parkinson’s disease
- Headaches, including migraines
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
The team is dedicated to offering the highest level of care for individuals with neurological conditions. Through their disease-specific neurology programs, people get access to thorough health care that includes the latest medical innovations and expertise from many specialists. Your doctor can recommend a combination of relaxation training, stress management, psychosocial counseling, family education, medications, and other therapies to remedy your condition. Their goal is to assist individuals who experience neurological disorders to recover as quickly and safely as possible.
To learn more about the Neurology Center for Epilepsy and Seizures and their services, to book an appointment, or to refer a friend, please call the offices or fill out an online booking form today!