Your dental formula’s health and arrangement determine the quality of your smile and confidence when making a public presentation. SEDA Dental ensures that residents of Florida get a smile that makes a difference. The Boca Raton, FL dentist center is equipped as well as the other six locations of SEDA Dental in other parts of Florida.
About SEDA Dental
SEDA Dental has seven ideal locations in South Florida that provide comprehensive dentistry and have been providing services since 2003. Each location has top dentists looking to give you a smile with a difference. SEDA Dental offices are up-to-date and equipped with the latest state of the art equipment. Each center has cosmetic dentists, general dentists, prosthodontists, and periodontists.
You can visit SEDA Dental offices in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, North Miami Beach, Pinecrest, or Jupiter, Florida, for CT scans, digital X-Rays, and Straumann dental implants. The practice drafts customized treatment plans to ensure you leave the center a satisfied client. Systems, dedicated doctors, team leaders, and support staff ensure that existing and new patients are treated in a trusted and safe environment.
Patients can visit SEDA Dental for restorative dentistry services like dental crowns, fillings, and dental implants. Cosmetic services like veneers, teeth whitening, and Invisalign® are also available at SEDA Dental. The practice is well versed in the latest advancements and technology and dental treatments. Your treatment plan involves effective and minimally invasive methods to reach your aesthetic and oral health goals.
Available Services at SEDA Dental
You can visit one of the hospital facilities for one or more of the services highlighted below.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are effective in replacing missing teeth through options like All on 4. Your implant specialist works with you to determine your eligibility for dental implants. You can contact the practice to determine your eligibility for dental implants.
- Emergency Dentistry- the team at SEDA Dental is experienced in handling dental injuries, alleviating pain, and preventing further damage to your dentition. The team examines your mouth, runs tests, and reviews treatment options before settling on the best plan for you.
- Teeth Whitening- SEDA Dental helps you get rid of yellow, stained, and discolored teeth using FDA-Approved chemical solutions to give you a brighter smile. Each session’s results can last for up to six months if you follow instructions from your dentist.
- Wisdom Teeth- require regular cleaning and high levels of expertise for extractions. SEDA Dental wisdom teeth specialists are well versed in cleaning and extraction.
- Cosmetic Dentistry- You can visit SEDA Dental for customized cosmetic dentistry like crown lengthening, porcelain veneers, braces, dental implants, bridges, dental crown placement, teeth whitening, Invisalign®, dental bonding, and contouring.
- Bone Grafting- ensures that your jawbone is strong and healthy to improve the integrity of your smile. Your jawbone determines the strength, integrity, shape, and health of your teeth. Bone grafting is used in preparing your jawbone for a dental implant.
- Broken or Missing Teeth- In case you lose a tooth or a set, you can get a replacement through procedures like dental crowns, dental veneers, dental bridges, All-on-4, dentures, dental bonding, and crown lengthening.
- Gum Grafting, Scaling, and Root Planing- effectively restore your gums’ health and the quality of your smile. Your dentist determines the best remedy for the condition affecting your gums.
- Tooth extractions- You may need a tooth extraction to treat tooth infection, decay, or overcrowding. SEDA Dental performs surgical and simple extractions based on your dental needs.
If you are in Florida, you can visit one of the SEDA Dental offices for your dental needs. To learn more about the services, you can book an appointment online or call the nearest office.